She’s paler then the day before
Can she hear us? Does she know we’re watching her?
We’re taking notes. We’re asking the hard questions.
I cannot say I recognize her face.
Sure I didn’t look like that or act so strange
when I was her age.
she broke another toy today
teacher told us no one tries to play with her at recess
but she doesn’t even notice
drawing symbols in the dirt
Haven’t seen her walk in days
but she’s always somewhere different when you turn
I was born with long dark hair, the nurse was scared,
I didn’t cry but I was teething
I broke open all the eggs ‘cause I heard baby birds inside
and they were screaming
but something in her reminds me of a story I heard
as a child in the dark
can’t explain the milk we found under her bed, or the earthworms in her hair
can’t explain the feeling I’ve forgotten some important thing somewhere…
I was born with little claws instead of nails
and I was pale and barely breathing
I broke the mirror because the me who wasn’t me inside
was shaking, she was seething, she was screaming
you will find your home some day
your friends among the fairies
your family with the fae
Nezařazené v albu
- The Question (I Know What..
- Bleed Black and White
- In Trouble (Rough)
- Empty Hands (Mother Mothe..
- The Cricket And The Hamst..
- The Horse
- Just Us
- The Gods Must Be lying
- The Action of The Thing
- Sucker Town
- 1. You Only Know (Until Dawn..
- 2. Fool (A Gamzee Makara / T..
- 3. Thin Lines (A Kurloz Maka..
- 4. The Gods Must Be lying
- 5. All I Want (A Nick Valent..
- 6. Furever (A Nepeta Leijon ..
- 7. Ugly Story (An Eridan Amp..
- 8. An Apology (A Vriska Serk..
- 9. Gaurdians (An Abigail Hob..
- 10. Forgotten Portrait (An Ib..