Yonder Thy Primrose Path, My Shuddered Face - text
Retired upon subdued lime trees
Pondering over me and you to fail again
It puzzles temptress, starry-eyed
Will o' the wisp, exiled jester-daffodil
Nothingness calls my name
Mankind - too blind
And my shuddered face yellows with age
O venus-train, goodbye
Arclets fret over dogmas
(I long for) lavender-rivers
Clad in lavender blue
and knowledge doesn't forge ahead
While you curse your private mistakes.
Do you really want to die alone?"
searching for a windswept dawn
Fettered hawks on barren fells
There are no hiding places
determines the soliloquies shining faintly
through dim corridors
What I will feel...where I might go...
For life has touched my promise path.
thy shuddered facelet
- This Impossible Moment
- One Step into Nothingness
- Yonder Thy Primrose Path,..
- Comfort Me, Infinity
- A Drowning Day
- About Glum Naiades and Id..
- How Futile It Seems to So..
- I Wished You Wouldn't Fal..
- 1. Wie ein zartes Blatt im M..
- 2. Yonder Thy Primrose Path,..
- 3. Narrenjagd
- 4. Lonesome
- 5. About Glum Naiades and Id..
- 6. One Step into Nothingness
- 7. Comfort Me, Infinity
- 8. This Impossible Moment
- 9. The Company (Fish Cover)
- 10. A Drowning Day