One Step into Nothingness - text
For Spine chilling dreams crossed our way
Almost too late
Nothing is safe from woe and agony
Was a wing beat for me
A turning point
in my confusing diary
behind a thin vein of coolness
Soulnerves were crying like torrents unseen
Moments undone tied to the run
Maybe your sun shone quite dead
Of your clandestine past
How could we measure
our queer-ticking hearts without mind
At night I won't pass away...at monday night
Falcon-corpses flew above me but I still feel
All the soars, all the thorns,
all the years of mute reproach
Weeping tables, vacant chairs
Withered time won't bloom again everyday
and you'll understand this pain
Bleary-eyed ghost life is our host
Don't go to sleep while I'm down
- This Impossible Moment
- One Step into Nothingness
- Yonder Thy Primrose Path,..
- Comfort Me, Infinity
- A Drowning Day
- About Glum Naiades and Id..
- How Futile It Seems to So..
- I Wished You Wouldn't Fal..
- 1. Wie ein zartes Blatt im M..
- 2. Yonder Thy Primrose Path,..
- 3. Narrenjagd
- 4. Lonesome
- 5. About Glum Naiades and Id..
- 6. One Step into Nothingness
- 7. Comfort Me, Infinity
- 8. This Impossible Moment
- 9. The Company (Fish Cover)
- 10. A Drowning Day