Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.
The summer's gone, and all the leaves are falling,
It's you must go and darling, I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow,
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow,
For I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow,
Oh, Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so!
Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte
- Hush, Hush Sweet Charlott..
- Try To Remember
- Green Leaves Of Summer
- Jamaica Farewell
- Croce Di Oro
- Who's Gonna Shoe My Prett..
- Black Is The Color Of My ..
- Longing To Hold You Again
- Danny Boy
- Can't Help Falling in Lov..
- Scarlet Ribbons (For Her ..