Tim I Wish You Were Born A Girl - text
So I could've been your boyfriend.
I know it's not possible now.
I just never met a girl I like half as much as you.
Or at least until the afternoon
And I could make you spaghetti with tomato sauce
With just a touch of oregano and a parsley stem.
I could take the day off work.
I could've made you chicken soup,
And we could watch soap operas
- oh, those TV dramas!
I could catch your cold
It would have changed everything.
Those years of losing, confusion and insecurity,
They would have been shared,
they would have been easier.
Tim, wish you were born a girl,
So I could've been your fiancé.
I'm not saying you can't be all these things for me,
But it's just not the same because you're a man,
and so am I.
- Everything Disappears Whe..
- I Can't Stop Your Memory
- When You're Loved Like Yo..
- Don't Ask Me To Explain
- In Dreams I Dance With Yo..
- Sleeping In The Beetle Bu..
- Tim I Wish You Were Born ..
- This Feeling (Derek's The..
- I Was Watching Your Eyes
- Springtime Is The Season
- At Night Trees Aren't Sle..
- You've Got A Gift
- 1. Gronlandic Edit
- 2. The Past Is A Grotesque A..
- 3. Wraith Pinned To The Mist..
- 4. Hello From Inside A Shell..
- 5. Cutie Pie
- 6. Suffer For Fashion
- 7. Please Tell Me So
- 8. Sing You A Love You Song
- 9. True Friends Don't Want T..
- 10. Tim I Wish You Were Born ..