The Repudiated Immortals - text
"All you little things are incomplete"
why did he speak of us that way?
I don't cry not 'cause I don't care
It's very hard to feel the way we used to feel up there
The creator of what's now cliché
Wants us little things to cry and feel alone
No no no don't feel sad 'cause it's a violent world
But there's still beauty
I'll take care of you if you take care of me
Of the snowflakes landing on the trees
But I can't get used to feeling cold
I can't get used to what has happened here to you and me
There's no escaping so I won't try
It's just the heaviness that comes with knowing you will never die
- Requiem For O.M.M.2
- I Was Never Young
- Wraith Pinned To The Mist..
- Forecast Fascist Future
- So Begins Our Alabee
- The Party's Crashing Us
- I Was A Landscape In Your..
- Death Of A Shade Of A Hue
- Oslo In The Summertime
- The Repudiated Immortals
- Art Snob Solutions
- The Actor's Opprobrium
- Keep Sending Me Black Fir..
- Everyday Feels Like Sunda..
- Family Nouveau
- 1. Gronlandic Edit
- 2. The Past Is A Grotesque A..
- 3. Wraith Pinned To The Mist..
- 4. Hello From Inside A Shell..
- 5. Cutie Pie
- 6. Suffer For Fashion
- 7. Sing You A Love You Song
- 8. Please Tell Me So
- 9. True Friends Don't Want T..
- 10. Tim I Wish You Were Born ..