The Miniature Philosopherv - text
He stands five foot three
So no one takes him seriously
He's in love with Gertrude Lullaby
But she doesn't care for him
He's like a house boy to Miss Lullaby
And their future looks very dim
He takes notes on all he reads
But that doesn't satisfy his needs
He's a desk clerk at the bank and trust
There's so many contracts and paperwork to do
He gets so busy at the bank and trust
There is no time for Nietzsche or Camus
He writes essays on Voltaire
But if he died no one would care
He doesn't know why his life turned out this way
No one ever reads his dissertations or allegoric plays
So he comforts himself while searching a rhyme
That the public rarely recognize a genius in their time
(Poor little guy)
Though he hasn't got a friend
He's sure he'll be famous in the end
- Old Familiar Way
- Fun Loving Nun
- Tulip Baroo
- Jacques Lamure
- The March Of The Gay Para..
- Neat Little Domestic Life
- A Collection Of Poems Abo..
- I'd Be A Yellow Feathered..
- The Autobiographical Gran..
- The Miniature Philosopher..
- My Friend Will Be Me
- My Favorite Boxer
- Advice From A Divorced Ge..
- A Man's Life Flashing Bef..
- Nickee Coco And The Invis..
- The Gay Parade Outro
- 1. Gronlandic Edit
- 2. The Past Is A Grotesque A..
- 3. Wraith Pinned To The Mist..
- 4. Hello From Inside A Shell..
- 5. Cutie Pie
- 6. Suffer For Fashion
- 7. Sing You A Love You Song
- 8. Please Tell Me So
- 9. True Friends Don't Want T..
- 10. Tim I Wish You Were Born ..