Down the roof
You looked like heaven in bloom, I might now
Look deep in those eyes
Whose kindness moves my Texas to Oklahoma
Drops of light on the bed rolling off into a
Puddle on the floor You unbuttoned your life
And let me go
My eyes are as brown as blueberries love
Must put a mountain outside every window
turned to tears, cherry cola tears, iced tea tears
I want to grab your words and fill them with
Coffee there we lie like monkees in our beds
Burying each frown that gets born
I'll climb up under your nightgown we'll try to
Tickle a laugh out of the mattress
I'll use your boobs for a pillow
- You Are An Airplane
- The Inner Light
- When A Man Is In Love Wit..
- If I Faltered Slightly Tw..
- On The Drive Home
- The Secret Ocean
- I Felt Like Smashing My H..
- Christmas Is Only Good If..
- My Favourite Christmas (I..
- 1. Gronlandic Edit
- 2. The Past Is A Grotesque A..
- 3. Wraith Pinned To The Mist..
- 4. Hello From Inside A Shell..
- 5. Cutie Pie
- 6. Suffer For Fashion
- 7. Sing You A Love You Song
- 8. Please Tell Me So
- 9. True Friends Don't Want T..
- 10. Tim I Wish You Were Born ..