He goes smasho and everyone cheers
He turns big men into whimpering cowards
He's so strong and how I adore him
So much so that I'm afraid
to walk alone down my street
I know I'll never be as brave as Hector Ormano
His smile is so white like elephant ivory
He's so handsome and all of his girlfriends
Are tall and blonde with hourglass curves
And I certainly don't know any girls like that
Even if I did I wouldn't be as cool as Hector Ormano
Looking at the water below
When I heard some laughter and a familiar voice
Coming from down the road
It was then that I saw and my heart nearly dropped
I saw Hector Ormano with some friends
And as they approached my mind went blank
As I struggled to find the words
I was dying to tell him
And threw it at my head
His friends went quiet and Hector said to me
"What are you looking at wimp?"
Even though he was mean to me
My father says I'm a meaningless no one
Compaired to the perfect Hector Ormano
- Old Familiar Way
- Fun Loving Nun
- Tulip Baroo
- Jacques Lamure
- The March Of The Gay Para..
- Neat Little Domestic Life
- A Collection Of Poems Abo..
- I'd Be A Yellow Feathered..
- The Autobiographical Gran..
- The Miniature Philosopher..
- My Friend Will Be Me
- My Favorite Boxer
- Advice From A Divorced Ge..
- A Man's Life Flashing Bef..
- Nickee Coco And The Invis..
- The Gay Parade Outro
- 1. Gronlandic Edit
- 2. The Past Is A Grotesque A..
- 3. Wraith Pinned To The Mist..
- 4. Hello From Inside A Shell..
- 5. Cutie Pie
- 6. Suffer For Fashion
- 7. Please Tell Me So
- 8. Sing You A Love You Song
- 9. True Friends Don't Want T..
- 10. Tim I Wish You Were Born ..