museum daughter of the comedic duo Dorothy and Edward. Do you remember them?
They accomplished mild success on the stages of the vaudeville theatres in
Blackpool and in London that was before the advent of Hollywood. When vaudeville
died and people stopped going to see them So they took out a loan and built a
big wax museum inside of an old abandoned vaudeville theatre. It was about this
time that Dorothy gave birth to their only child and named her Isabell and from
that day they were so happy and gay. Momma, papa and their sweet and thoughtful
treasured fair haired angel baby girl. Eventually a half a century passes we see
Edward in a wheel chair Dorothy in granny glasses and Isabell the proud
proprietor of the wax museum.
Does it ring every time someone calls out Isabell?
Do you hear it when you run?
If it broke they'd yell out "Isa" instead of Isabell until you fixed your bell
- Good Morning Mr. Edmingto..
- Peacock Parasols
- Look At The Bell
- Introduction For Isabel
- Let's Do Everything For T..
- Rose Robert
- It's A Very Starry Night
- Mimi Merlot
- Butterscotching Mr. Lynn
- Go Call Your Mine
- Events Leading Up To The ..
- Dreamy Day Of Daydreaming..
- Hello From Inside A Shell..
- Lechithin's Tale Of A DNA..
- It's Just So
- Frozen Island
- Upon Settling On The Froz..
- Let's Go For A Walk
- The Hopeless Opus Or The ..
- 1. Gronlandic Edit
- 2. The Past Is A Grotesque A..
- 3. Wraith Pinned To The Mist..
- 4. Hello From Inside A Shell..
- 5. Cutie Pie
- 6. Suffer For Fashion
- 7. Sing You A Love You Song
- 8. Please Tell Me So
- 9. True Friends Don't Want T..
- 10. Tim I Wish You Were Born ..