How I was living like a prisoner
But now I am free
Not tied to a past I never wanted anyway
Was just a bunch of yesterdays
But now I worry I've invested too much
Because when you're away from me
Everything just gets so ugly
And though it shook up my friends
I hope that they know that I still love them all the same
I just had to move on
And start my grown-up life with you
You and me and our little Alabee
I really have my own family
- Requiem For O.M.M.2
- I Was Never Young
- Wraith Pinned To The Mist..
- Forecast Fascist Future
- So Begins Our Alabee
- The Party's Crashing Us
- I Was A Landscape In Your..
- Death Of A Shade Of A Hue
- Oslo In The Summertime
- The Repudiated Immortals
- Art Snob Solutions
- The Actor's Opprobrium
- Keep Sending Me Black Fir..
- Everyday Feels Like Sunda..
- Family Nouveau
- 1. Gronlandic Edit
- 2. The Past Is A Grotesque A..
- 3. Wraith Pinned To The Mist..
- 4. Hello From Inside A Shell..
- 5. Cutie Pie
- 6. Suffer For Fashion
- 7. Sing You A Love You Song
- 8. Please Tell Me So
- 9. True Friends Don't Want T..
- 10. Tim I Wish You Were Born ..