At Night Trees Aren't Sleeping - text
Though pansies disagree.
They find the heat most distasteful,
And humidity far too grim to stand up tall
And bargain with the bees.
They prefer to droop and mope
And wait for autumn's breeze.
Though apples don't approve.
The trees that they've been living on
now forces them to move,
And rudely lets them to fall
and sends them quick to their demise
Without so much a bon voyage or even a goodbye.
When talk comes to the joys of winter,
They must interject,
"Hibernating in the snow just isn't where it's at,
because sleeping makes you skinny,
and we bears like to be fat."
Where everyone's a friend.
Loneliness and desperation both come to an end.
No matter how you died through winter,
In spring you're born again,
Your life might not be going good,
But spring helps you to pretend.
- Everything Disappears Whe..
- I Can't Stop Your Memory
- When You're Loved Like Yo..
- Don't Ask Me To Explain
- In Dreams I Dance With Yo..
- Sleeping In The Beetle Bu..
- Tim I Wish You Were Born ..
- This Feeling (Derek's The..
- I Was Watching Your Eyes
- Springtime Is The Season
- At Night Trees Aren't Sle..
- You've Got A Gift
- 1. Gronlandic Edit
- 2. The Past Is A Grotesque A..
- 3. Wraith Pinned To The Mist..
- 4. Hello From Inside A Shell..
- 5. Cutie Pie
- 6. Suffer For Fashion
- 7. Sing You A Love You Song
- 8. Please Tell Me So
- 9. True Friends Don't Want T..
- 10. Tim I Wish You Were Born ..