Advice From A Divorced Gentleman To His Bache.. - text
And be careful to avoid
Keep distant from romantic notions
Cause that's where love
most often starts
And mink coats are most certainly out too
For if she goes in for that kind of thing
Just might fall then what you will do
Who's truly only fond of the sport
And who will never be satisfied
Reclining in slippers by the fireside
With a wife's constant nagging
for things that you can't provide
Who no longer bears resemblance
to that soft spoken flower
You were so desperate to have for your bride
tends to dull a man's wit
Who claim that love if it's pure will never fade
Though love may last all right in a bibliotheque
In the real world man its too easily unmade
Don't let curiosity take you for a ride
As years drag on when you wake up next to her
You'll wish that in your sleep you had died
You'll wish you had died
- Old Familiar Way
- Fun Loving Nun
- Tulip Baroo
- Jacques Lamure
- The March Of The Gay Para..
- Neat Little Domestic Life
- A Collection Of Poems Abo..
- I'd Be A Yellow Feathered..
- The Autobiographical Gran..
- The Miniature Philosopher..
- My Friend Will Be Me
- My Favorite Boxer
- Advice From A Divorced Ge..
- A Man's Life Flashing Bef..
- Nickee Coco And The Invis..
- The Gay Parade Outro
- 1. Gronlandic Edit
- 2. The Past Is A Grotesque A..
- 3. Wraith Pinned To The Mist..
- 4. Hello From Inside A Shell..
- 5. Cutie Pie
- 6. Suffer For Fashion
- 7. Sing You A Love You Song
- 8. Please Tell Me So
- 9. True Friends Don't Want T..
- 10. Tim I Wish You Were Born ..