Staring at the world through the whole you put in my
hand. That was caused by a blade you gently inserted.
I did this for you, not for your religion, not for your
patterns. I did this for you. I did this for a man
you. Stop searching and find Me. I am stabbed by grace
and slinging blood.
Bless The Martyr And Kiss The Child
- The Entire World Is Count..
- Face: Face
- Memphis Will Be Laid To W..
- Creating Something Out Of..
- Pretty Soon, I Don't Know..
- The Shotgun Message
- Sometimes It's Our Mistak..
- I Used To Hate Cell Phone..
- It Was As If The Dead Man..
- The Human Face, Divine
- Organized Beyond Recognit..