Sometimes It's Our Mistakes That Make For... - text
It feels so good up to my skin. One more mile and it
is sinking in. I have tried to make mine a tree. And
not have so much of me. God has stolen my heart. So I
will write it down. I consume myself with invisible
things. Escape. Congratulations. This is my escape. A
pen and book and if the world can see what I got and
then lets all have a good look. A fortunate one.
Bless The Martyr And Kiss The Child
- The Entire World Is Count..
- Face: Face
- Memphis Will Be Laid To W..
- Creating Something Out Of..
- Pretty Soon, I Don't Know..
- The Shotgun Message
- Sometimes It's Our Mistak..
- I Used To Hate Cell Phone..
- It Was As If The Dead Man..
- The Human Face, Divine
- Organized Beyond Recognit..