The Chaining Of The Iniquitous - text
The Slayers of Geb
Reckon up the Immoral
After the Weighing of the Words in Amentet
Tem saith unto the reapers
Keep Ward over the Wicked
And Bind ye Fast Those who Are to be Smitten
The Neniu Profane Apostates
The Depraved who when on Earth Cursed Ra
Shameless were their lies in Words and Deeds
The Inquitous Cannot Escape
Condemnation according to the will of Ra
Ra hath Issued Decree for their Doom
Which Shall be wrought upon Them in the Great Hall
Drive Stakes to Fetter them
Weigh them down with Heavy Chains
Bind their Arms behind their Backs
Bow Them down and Make them Prostrate
Reduce them to Helplessness
In your Hands take Knives and Hack them
Make Gashes in them
Slit open their Heads
Hack Into Pieces their Chained and Helpless Bodies
Great Suffering shall you cause upon The Immortal
The Chaining of the Iniquitous
At the Gate of Sethu
- Enduring The Eternal Mole..
- The Fiends Who Come to St..
- The Inevitable Degradatio..
- When My Wrath Is Done
- Slaves of Xul
- The Gods Who Light Up The..
- Natural Liberation Of Fea..
- Ethno-Musicological Canni..
- Tribunal Of The Dead
- Supreme Humanism Of Megal..
- The Chaining Of The Iniqu..
- 1. Sarcophagus
- 2. Kafir
- 3. Execration Text
- 4. Sacrifice Unto Sebek
- 5. Black Seeds Of Vengeance
- 6. Enduring The Eternal Mole..
- 7. Wind Of Horus
- 8. The Eye Of Ra
- 9. Wrought
- 10. Those Whom The Gods Detes..