Supreme Humanism Of Megalomania - text
I asset my claim of umcompromising empowerment
I am like as unto Atum lord of all
whose spontaneous self generation
Led to the appearance of the earliest gods
and thus the material universe
there is none higher
I appear in glory as that god
who eats men and lives on the gods
as sun god I am reborn
From the womb od the sky goddess nut
Her aching body is the sky
Her nakedness the skin on which the stars rest
I am AtumKhepri who came into being of himself
I am he who opened a door in the sky
Who rules from his throne and adjudgeth those who are born
I am the horned bull who rules the sky
Lord of celestial appearings
The great illuminator who came forth from fire
to hardness the years
I am the jackal of jackals
I am Shu who breathes air into the limits of sky and earth
I draw unto myself all the forces on the universe
I become not merely a god but the universe itself
I am alone in making the transformation from man into god
I am released from this world of servile obligation
to false temporal power who claim to be divine
At the Gate of Sethu
- Enduring The Eternal Mole..
- The Fiends Who Come to St..
- The Inevitable Degradatio..
- When My Wrath Is Done
- Slaves of Xul
- The Gods Who Light Up The..
- Natural Liberation Of Fea..
- Ethno-Musicological Canni..
- Tribunal Of The Dead
- Supreme Humanism Of Megal..
- The Chaining Of The Iniqu..
- 1. Sarcophagus
- 2. Kafir
- 3. Execration Text
- 4. Sacrifice Unto Sebek
- 5. Black Seeds Of Vengeance
- 6. Enduring The Eternal Mole..
- 7. Wind Of Horus
- 8. The Eye Of Ra
- 9. Wrought
- 10. Those Whom The Gods Detes..