Smoke is the serpent's flickering tongue!
It floats, surrounds the sleeping child
Contains the unscrewed hands
Which can become the endusted key
Freeing the one that shall never Be free
liberabitur, qui non liberandus
Dim, foggy, grey-eyed waking sleep!
Reigned by the serpent's magnet-grip
Willless minds observe the scene
Drowned in a web-enchanted sea
, Freeing the one that shall never Be free
Soon it is done
We wake the one
Sleep high my sons
Stretch out your hands
And then he stands (2X) And then he hunts (2X)
Book II: Parlainth - The Forgotten City
- Parlainth + The Restless ..
- Hirob's Words
- The Spells
- Casket of the Last Reside..
- Dark Destiny of Parlainth
- Seance - Rebirth
- Cursed Soul
- Torgak's Speech
- Bearer of Light
- Circle's Last Link
- Parlainth's Discovery
- Under One Sky
- 1. Under One Sky
- 2. Earthdawn (Intro) + Lonel..
- 3. Parlainth + The Restless ..
- 4. Travelling to the Blood W..
- 5. Travar - The Golden City
- 6. Home of the Traders - Bar..
- 7. Hirob's Words
- 8. Bearer of Light
- 9. Demon In the Kaer
- 10. My Love Still Exists