Once the world grew cold
The old times, I have forgotten them
My life, it all was sold
When tomb-like night fell over me
Since then no light entered my soul
Only the beast's howl filled the dark
It held me as its living gold
Lonely my lasting being bowed
This message goes to my buried heart:
At one time you were my dearest part
I am longing for thee
For you were taken away from me
Now the only way is to find peace
There's one place left to seek:
But yes, I still have the will to be
To face death like every other man
But then, why won't it let me?
Why can I never see the sun?
Book II: Parlainth - The Forgotten City
- Parlainth + The Restless ..
- Hirob's Words
- The Spells
- Casket of the Last Reside..
- Dark Destiny of Parlainth
- Seance - Rebirth
- Cursed Soul
- Torgak's Speech
- Bearer of Light
- Circle's Last Link
- Parlainth's Discovery
- Under One Sky
- 1. Under One Sky
- 2. Earthdawn (Intro) + Lonel..
- 3. Parlainth + The Restless ..
- 4. Travelling to the Blood W..
- 5. Travar - The Golden City
- 6. Home of the Traders - Bar..
- 7. Hirob's Words
- 8. Bearer of Light
- 9. Demon In the Kaer
- 10. My Love Still Exists