that who I've become
is not the same person that I used to be
A friend of mine he pointed out to me
That I'm not the same as I used to be
And y'know he made me think twice about who I am
And now I think of how I lived my life
Sitting on the corner under the street light
What would I change?
What would I want to stay the same?
And I've decided that I won't decide
So I 'll sit on the curb watching the cars roll by
who the hell needs self doubt
When it's always the same shit that goes around town.
- I Think I Love You
- Losing Streak
- Mixology of Tom Collins
- Modern World
- Yo-Yo Ninja Boy
- Dopeman (Remix)
- Rock-N-Roll Pizzeria [7" ..
- We're Not Gonna Take It (..
- Son of Dick
- Teenager In Love
- Freeze Frame
- Your Love
- Scott Farcas Takes It on ..
- Evil Has No Boundaries
- Cheez (7" Version)
- Mississippi Mud
- Hamburger Hop
- KROQ Song
- 1. The Rest Of My Life
- 2. Let Her Go
- 3. All My Best Friends Are M..
- 4. Look What Happened (Last ..
- 5. Soundtrack Of My Life
- 6. You're The Only One That ..
- 7. The Science of Selling Yo..
- 8. We're Not Gonna Take It (..
- 9. Johnny Quest Thinks We're..
- 10. I Think I Love You