left town eastbound past all the city signs
and y'know sometimes it's hard to leave your past behind
and as I pass the crummy bars and beat up cars
nothing's gonna change my mind this time
by now you think I've found that things change, and look rearranged to me
it never used to look that me.
sick of malls and alcohol
just passed the next state line
and I know sometimes it's hard to leave your past behind
and as I think of the corner creeps and dirty streets
nothing will change my mind,
there's no turning back this time.
and never going back is just like giving up
it's like I'm going nowhere fast.
- Al's War
- Scott Farcas Takes It On ..
- Theme Song For H Street
- Big Crash
- Danny Says
- Great American Sharpshoot..
- History Of A Boring Town
- Nervous In The Alley
- Five State Drive
- All My Best Friends Are M..
- Help Save The Youth Of Am..
- Last One Out Of Liberty C..
- Richard Allen George...No..
- 1. The Rest Of My Life
- 2. Let Her Go
- 3. All My Best Friends Are M..
- 4. Look What Happened (Last ..
- 5. Soundtrack Of My Life
- 6. You're The Only One That ..
- 7. The Science of Selling Yo..
- 8. We're Not Gonna Take It (..
- 9. Johnny Quest Thinks We're..
- 10. I Think I Love You