Going To California (Led Zeppelin cover) - text
Spent my days with a woman unkind
Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine
Made up my mind to make a new start
Going to California with an aching in my heart
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair
Ah ah ah
Took my chances on a big jet plane
Never let them tell you that they're all the same
The sea was red and the sky was grey
Wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today
The mountains and the canyons started to tremble and shake
As the children of the sun began to awake
Seems that the wrath of the Gods
Got a punch on the nose and it started to flow
I think I might be sinking
Throw me a line if I reach it in time
I'll meet you up there where the path
Runs straight and high
To find a queen without a king
Says she plays guitar and cries and she sings
Side a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Tryin' telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
- It's a Fire (Portishead c..
- With or Without You (U2 c..
- Going To California (Led ..
- Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing..
- 1. Broken (feat. Seether)
- 2. Sally's Song
- 3. Love Exists
- 4. Fall Into You (feat. Davi..
- 5. Speak To Me
- 6. Breathe feat. David Hodge..
- 7. Freak on Leash ft Korn
- 8. Halfway Down The Stairs
- 9. Find a way
- 10. Break In (feat. Lzzy Hale..