Loving Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Eve.. - text
Achin' with the feelin' of the freedom of an eagle when she flies.
Turnin' on the world the way she smiled upon my soul as I lay dying.
Healin' as the colours in the sunshine and the shadows of her eyes.
Wakin' in the mornin' to the feelin' of her fingers on my skin.
Wipin' out the traces of the people and the places that I've been.
Teachin' me that yesterday was something that I never thought of trying.
Talkin' of tomorrow and the money, love and time we had to spend.
She ain't ashamed to be a woman, or afraid to be a friend.
I don't know the answer to the easy way she opened every door in my mind.
But dreamin' was as easy as believin' it was never gonna end.
- Me & Bobby McGee
- Sunday Mornin' Comin' Dow..
- For the Good Times
- The Silver Tongued Devil ..
- Help Me Make It Through t..
- Loving Her Was Easier (Th..
- To Beat The Devil
- Who's To Bless And Who's ..
- Why Me
- Nobody Wins
- The Pilgrim, Chapter 33
- Please Don't Tell Me How ..
- 1. Help Me Make It Through t..
- 2. Sunday Mornin' Comin' Dow..
- 3. For the Good Times
- 4. Why Me
- 5. Me & Bobby McGee
- 6. Loving Her Was Easier (Th..
- 7. Jody And The Kid
- 8. The Silver Tongued Devil ..
- 9. To Beat The Devil
- 10. Casey's Last Ride