In fear I was running from you,
I was trying to cheat you, deceive you;
But each day my knees so stubborn
Left their prints upon the sky.
You caught me, oh heavenly Rider,
You trampled and you stood on me.
I fell down, smitten by grace,
Like the smoke when the wind bends it.
I lack words to rise from underneath you
And my speech is getting heavier and heavier.
Does one have to lose all the words,
To regain the words like a soul?
So one must go beyond oneself,
And oneself to your words entrust.
If that’s needed, trample to the bottom;
I am nothing more than your warrior.
I know this, and no more revelations
Neither eyes nor my ears are demanding;
Having once made a choice for ever,
I must choose anew every moment.
Illumina Tenebras Meas
- Czterdziesta doba
- Hymn of all creation
- The Betrayal
- Is Qui Est
- The Rider (English versio..
- The 40th Day (English ver..
- Zdrada (Polish version of..
- Is Qui Est (English versi..
- 1. Illuminandi-W drodze
- 2. Hymn of all creation
- 3. Jeździec
- 4. The 40th Day (English ver..
- 5. Czterdziesta doba
- 6. The Betrayal
- 7. Is Qui Est
- 8. Zdrada (Polish version of..
- 9. The Rider (English versio..
- 10. Is Qui Est (English versi..