My Country, 'tis Of Thee (Abolitionist Versio.. - text
My country, 'tis of thee,
Stronghold of slavery, of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Where men man's rights deride,
From every mountainside thy deeds shall ring!
Our father's God! to thee,
Author of Liberty, to thee we sing;
Soon may our land be bright,
With holy freedom's right,
Protect us by thy might, Great God, our King.
It comes, the joyful day,
When tyranny's proud sway, stern as the grave,
Shall to the ground be hurl'd,
And freedom's flag, unfurl'd,
Shall wave throughout the world, O'er every slave.
Trump of glad jubilee!
Echo o'er land and sea freedom for all.
Let the glad tidings fly,
And every tribe reply,
"Glory to God on high," at Slavery's fall.
Major to Minor (Vol 1.)
- Best Day Of My Life (Amer..
- Girls Just Want To Have F..
- Animal (Neon Trees Cover)
- Blackbird (The Beatles Co..
- Every Breath You Take (Th..
- Fortunate Son (Creedence ..
- I Dreamed A Dream (From L..
- Runaround Sue (Dion Cover..
- Right Here Waiting (Richa..
- I Want You To Want Me (Ch..
- Amazing Grace
- The Star-Spangled Banner
- My Country, 'tis Of Thee ..
- 1. Animal (Neon Trees Cover)
- 2. Every Breath You Take (Th..
- 3. Believer (Imagine Dragons..
- 4. Let's Hurt Tonight (OneRe..
- 5. Unsteady (X Ambassadors C..
- 6. Ex's & Oh's (Elle Kin..
- 7. My Way (Frank Sinatra Cov..
- 8. Love on the Brain (Rihann..
- 9. Fortunate Son (Creedence ..
- 10. Confident (Demi Lovato Co..