The world is crashing down
Can't you hear the war cries through your window
It's time to fight
I've seen this coming for far too long
And I pray to God he wakes you up
I've faced these devils countless times alone
And once again come face to face
With beasts who claim numbers as names
Oh my God
The Lord has made my soul stand firm
And smiles on our victories
I pray to God he wakes you up
If you've been sleeping
He's calling us home
Father, Father, Father, please wake them up
The Lord has made my soul stand firm.
Oh Grave, Where Is Thy Victory
- Put the City to the Sword
- A Ghost Town for a Gravey..
- The Sea Gave up the Dead
- Bad Company Ruins Good Ma..
- A Pale Horse and its Ride..
- The Birds in the Sky, the..
- There's a Lion on the Loo..
- Like Sheep Among Wolves
- And so We'll be with the ..
- The Beast From the East