Dinosaur, God Hates It When We Think - text
If we're still here we'll die a painful death.
We are so different. And we think that we're more
than just animals..
But we're not, we've just got more technical with time.
The only reason I can say this is because we comprehend it and we argue just to exercise our minds!
Alas, get back!! To what you were saying about how we all have a soul.
What's a soul?? It's out of your control!
I don't know what god is, but I know what he isn't.
A white man in the clouds, who we should constantly be pleasing!
Find a different host!
I'm sure that two fish couldn't read.
Too bad they had the chance to learn.
What's a soul??
It's out of your control!
And then before the words, we only hummed the rhythm.
I'm grateful for the chance, to release all this tension.
I'm coping with the thought, that we might be inventions!
- Ready Or Not, There I Go
- Dinosaur, God Hates It Wh..
- Sunny Day
- There's Plenty Of Fish In..
- Sleep Now, And Forever We..
- Crying Is Only Manly If S..
- 1. Ow! (SPLIDAO!) I Like It,..
- 2. Dead Messages
- 3. Will They Blame Me If You..
- 4. Testostyrannosaurus
- 5. Eight-Ball, Coroner's Poc..
- 6. The People That Protect U..
- 7. There's Plenty Of Fish In..
- 8. Doing The Same Thing And ..
- 9. Paranoia
- 10. Hanging Revelation