Journey to the End of the Night (Part I) - text
the first nightstar glow weak and the lantern of sorrow
gives its sad light to the darkest depths.....
dressed in the colours of the night
Your pale skin lights up the night
I kiss your hand goodbye
and lay you tenderfull down in your grave
and dress your naked body with dust
ah, my love - what desire
Closing me out from life
the long vail of sorrow lay around my pale neck and strangles me
fragments of my actions, my mistakes, passes my blood shot eyes
as i enter 5 years of misery, i kiss you farewell
and enter the dark tomb with you...
may the children of the night take your soul
i wish you luck on your long travel, to the end of the night...
Your fall will be revenged!!
- Falling into Darkness
- In the Realm of the Midni..
- My Dark Reflections of Li..
- Under Eternal Stars
- Journey to the End of the..
- Echoes of Despair (Part I..
- End of Journey? (Part III..
- Shattered (Part IV)
- 1. Light of Day, Day of Dark..
- 2. Myron & Cole
- 3. The Burden Is Mine... Alo..
- 4. Writings on the Wall
- 5. Lullaby in Winter
- 6. Into Deep
- 7. As Life Flows By
- 8. Pile of Doubt
- 9. Purple Door, Pitch Black
- 10. Rain