Demon Days (feat. the London Community Gospel.. - text
You don't get nobody, people sigh
It's so bad, lasting far, but love yourself
Hiding in a hole in there
All the glasses are too big
Bring it back, got to hold it back
To let you do that yet you don't want me back
Before it fall down, falling down falling down
Falling out to go far from the soul (ah)
It's so cold inside
So hard for a good soul to survive
You can't even trust the air you breathe
Because mother earth wants us all to leave
When lies become reality
You numb yourself with drugs and T.V.
So pick yourself up, it's a brand new day
So turn yourself round
Don't burn yourself, turn youself
Turn yourself around
To the sun!
To the sun, to the sun...
- Last Living Souls
- Kids With Guns (feat. Nen..
- O Green World
- Dirty Harry (feat. Bootie..
- Feel Good Inc. (feat. De ..
- El Mañana
- Every Planet We Reach Is ..
- November Has Come (feat. ..
- All Alone (feat. Roots Ma..
- White Light
- DARE (feat. Shaun Ryder &..
- Fire Coming Out Of A Monk..
- Don't Get Lost In Heaven ..
- Demon Days (feat. the Lon..