And all this dust over that grave
Today should float and twist and whirl
Along the smoke of my loose wraith
I feel the woe of that old scene
When lying dead under their feet
I cheered out loud at my new Self!
Hastin my skin to peel & grind
Before thy essence vanishes
And torn out my soul to pieces
Is part of a greater degree
And as I'm crawling back to start
I design and write my own Light
- Once in a Blood Red Moon
- The Forbidden Words
- Swamp That Shame
- There Is but One Light
- My True Essence
- In Every Grief-Stricken B..
- Nox Illuminatio Mea
- The Blazing Darkness (Of ..
- Fivefold Thought
- Fires of the Sitra Ahra
- Meet Us at the Southern S..
- 1. They Call Me Black Devil
- 2. The Foolhardy Venturer
- 3. Said Lucifer in Twilight
- 4. Once in a Blood Red Moon
- 5. Nox Illuminatio Mea
- 6. Meet Us at the Southern S..
- 7. Negative Incarnate
- 8. Manifesting the Raging Be..
- 9. The Great Southern Darkne..
- 10. Dark Gnosis