He grabs a handful of my hair
And awakens the divine flame
That secretly runs through my veins
And I, the dark soul always answer "Such is the will of my master"
Transcend the binding laws of the cosmic plan
The true delight that lasts forever
Happens when you get rid of the demiurge
Forge the weapons of liberation
Overpass the limits of the cosmic frame
The only laugh that lasts forever
Follows the destruction of the demiurge
Hundreds shall come to pay respects
To the great lord, as he expects
For we feel so deadly obsessed
And we, the dark souls always answer "Such is the will of our master"
Whose sleep has been taken beneath the cold moon
As the spells which winds of witchery may cast
The rythmical number 666 will exhort him to rise!
- Dark Gnosis
- Secret Ride to Rebellion
- They Call Me Black Devil
- Negative Incarnate
- Bring Down the Cosmic Sch..
- The Great Southern Darkne..
- The Foolhardy Venturer
- Per Nox Regna
- The Science of Shifting
- Chaos Manifested
- Horns in My Pathway
- 1. They Call Me Black Devil
- 2. The Foolhardy Venturer
- 3. Said Lucifer in Twilight
- 4. Once in a Blood Red Moon
- 5. Nox Illuminatio Mea
- 6. Meet Us at the Southern S..
- 7. Negative Incarnate
- 8. Manifesting the Raging Be..
- 9. The Great Southern Darkne..
- 10. Dark Gnosis