prosthetic hands are sympathetic
but i'll put and end to this
i can't keep fighting, do i have to keep fighting
it's not the same
because i was just a kid
it does not do well to dwell on dreams
acceptance takes you further than you ever thought you'd go
when you chase the ghosts of things that could have been
like a father who was never there at all
i was a boy
now i'm a plane
but i can't keep this holding pattern anymore
Ribbons And Sugar
- We're Not Orphans
- Work Lies Sex Love Fear H..
- A Manifesto Of Tangible W..
- Snicker At The Swine
- The Horse You Rode In On
- Recondition, Reprogram, R..
- Counterfeit Language
- 1. Theatre
- 2. We Can Remember It For Yo..
- 3. Pompeii
- 4. The Fall Of George Mallor..
- 5. Snicker At The Swine
- 6. Badlands
- 7. Work Lies Sex Love Fear H..
- 8. The Hunter
- 9. Shhhhhh! I'm Listening To..
- 10. The Giant's Drink