Neil Young Sings 'Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air' - text
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
Shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
In my neighborhood...
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air"
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
But I thought "Man, forget it - yo home to Bel Air"
And I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes smell ya later"
I looked to my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
The Prince of Bel Air
- Neil Young Sings 'Fresh P..
- History Of Rap (feat. Jus..
- Scrambled Eggs (feat. Pau..
- The Doors Sing 'Reading R..
- Balls In Your Mouth
- Bob Dylan Sings 'Charles ..
- Walk Of Shame (feat. Dave..
- Slow Jam The News (feat. ..
- New French Girlfriend
- Cougar Huntin' (feat. Big..
- You Spit When You Talk
- Friday feat. Stephen Colb..
- Neil Young Sings 'Whip My..
- Jeremy (Linsanity)
- 1. Troll Doll Jingles
- 2. Idiot Boyfriend
- 3. Troll Doll Celebrities
- 4. Sexy Back (w/ Justin Timb..
- 5. Balls In Your Mouth
- 6. (I Can't Play) Basketball
- 7. Hammertime
- 8. Dorms, Shower Baskets, &a..
- 9. Snowball
- 10. Gotta Get A Fake I.D.