Just like the sun behind all that bloody smoke.
Goddamn. It is not just smoke. It is a camouflage of our fear.
Of each other. Who are strangers.
Who are evil. In reaction, streets are covered in glimmering glass, again. Crap only deeper, again.
Only, we cannot see it through the smoke.
Like a cloak to hide our depth of fear
Are we waiting for that first blast
For pieces of glass to ring on the street?
- A Waiting Room Snap
- If Mirrors Leave Men in C..
- Enemy Simulator
- Pillar of the Sun
- Song from the Second Floo..
- More like a Situation
- Hell's Silence
- Big Ol' Fat Rain Inside
- Security Locks Are Good
- Guilt Threat
- Cut the Smoke
- 1. The Fresco
- 2. Evanescent, Everfading
- 3. Lithe
- 4. Song from the Second Floo..
- 5. Into: The Autumnsphere
- 6. Counterfeit Bloom
- 7. Off the Map, Under the Su..
- 8. Drawing Worry
- 9. Minor Nuisance
- 10. Morning Works