Awakened by the wolves howlings,
watching out within the castle's walls.
I saw the fullmoon, guiding my life...
A thick fog covers the landscape,
the fiibulwinter is arriving,
the darkness is here,
ancient times are calling,
I start to remember...
I adore my ancestors, for their braveness!
They fought for their believes,
they had realized the truth...
They denied all others beliefs,
and so do I.
As night is rising, I hear a distant voice,
he is calling my name!
I listen with pride!
As ancient kingdoms rise...
Beyond the great mountains of Frost,
the knowledge lies within,
I hear a distant voice from the dark forest.
I must leave the forsaken world,
I ride the winds of Frost, to my home.
As darkness rises,
the fog appears in the night,
in the distant a castle appears...
Longing for those old times,
the moonlight guides me on my journey,
I follow the moon,
for it shall lead me home,
suddenly I arrive at the castle,
my ancestors had right,
I trust them with whole my heart...
Raise the seventh sword of Ninnagesh
Prophecies of Pagan Fire
- Intro (Prophecies of Paga..
- Deny the Holy Book of Lie..
- Under the Holocaust
- Scared by Darkwinds
- Tales From a Blackened Ho..
- At Down Of a Funeral Wint..
- Rites of The Northern Ful..
- At the Sound of the Mille..
- As The Wolves Houl Again
- 1. Jehova Desecration
- 2. Post-Mortem Penetrations ..
- 3. Volkermord, der Antigott
- 4. Retribution of the Holy T..
- 5. When Hell Freezes Over
- 6. At the Sound of the Mille..
- 7. Throne To Purgatory
- 8. Vortex of Confusion
- 9. Hertogenwald
- 10. The Antichrist Summons th..