When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong - text
I hope this is a passing phase.
There is no future where I stand here with you.
No longer will you hear my voice.
So long, goodbye.
And don't you think for a second..
..you'll see my face again.
I killed hope, but you buried it.
This is a promise, I will not let you back in my life.
This is a promise I keep to myself.
Only time will tell, how long you'll keep your legs closed.
I give that bitch another week, before she's on her knees again with one of my friends.
And I tried my best to fogive and forget you.
Won't you be my bride? (Another day)?
Goodbye to the Gallows
- A Ticket for the Paralyze..
- 10 Signs You Should Leave
- When Keeping It Real Goes..
- Rusted Over Wet Dreams
- You Got A Henna Tattoo Th..
- Sleeping Princess In a De..
- The Key To Keeping The Sh..
- It's Not Just a Party, It..
- When Everything Goes Wron..
- 1. MDMA
- 2. Solar Flare Homicide
- 3. Drug Dealer Friend
- 4. Nemesis
- 5. A Gift A Curse
- 6. Children Of Cybertron
- 7. Flag of the Beast
- 8. I Thought You Met Telly a..
- 9. "E"
- 10. Torch