My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad, it's not so bad
Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up man, how's your daughter
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'mma call her?
I'mma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan
Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote; I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't answer fans
If you didn't want to talk to me outside the concert
You didn't have to, but you could've signed an autograph for Matthew
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blistering cold for you
For four hours and you just said no
That's pretty shitty man, you're like his fucking idol
He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like being lied to
Remember when we met in Denver
You said if I'd write you, you would write back
See, I'm just like you in a way
I never knew my father neither
He used to always cheat on my Mom and beat her
I can relate to what you're saying in your songs
So when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on
Cause I don't really got shit else
So that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest
Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds
It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
See everything you say is real, and I respect you cause you tell it
My girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does
She don't know what it was like for people like us growing up
You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stan
P.S. We should be together too
Dear Mr. I'm Too Good to Call or Write My Fans
This'll be the last package I ever send your ass
It's been six months and still no word, I don't deserve it ?
I know you got my last two letters
I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect
So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it
I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway
Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive
You know the song by Phil Collins "In the Air of the Night"
About that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning
But didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a a show he found him
That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning
Now it's too late, I'm on a thousand downers now, I'm drowsy
And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
I loved you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream, I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it
I hope your conscience eats at you
And you can't breathe without me
See Slim, shut up bitch, I'm tryna talk
Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screamin' in the trunk
But I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you
Cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more and then she'll die too
Well gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now
Oh shit I forgot, how am I supposed to send this shit out
Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy
You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
And here's an autograph for your brother
I wrote it on a Starter cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I musta missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you
But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?
I say that shit just clowning dog, come on, how fucked up is you
You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling
To help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
Or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
Before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doing just fine
If you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you, but Stan
Why are you so mad
Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
And had his girlfriend in the trunk
And she was pregnant with his kid
And in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about it, his name was, it was you, damn
Nezařazené v albu
- Eminem 8 Mile Battle B Ra..
- Dead Wrong ft. The Notori..
- Off The Wall (feat. Redma..
- If I Get Locked Up Tonigh..
- Stir Crazy ft. The Mad Ra..
- Tylenol Island
- Rush Ya Clique ft. Outsid..
- Our House ft. Slaughterho..
- We Shine ft. Da Ruckus
- Go To Sleep ft. DMX & Obi..
- Patiently Waiting (ft. 50..
- The Sauce
- Nail In The Coffin
- Don't Push Me ft. 50 Cent..
- Renegade (ft. Jay-Z)
- Drop the world ft. Lil Wa..
- I Need A Doctor (Ft. Dr D..
- That's All She Wrote ft. ..
- Cocaine (Feat. Jazmine Su..
- Things Get Worse (Feat. B..
- Oh NO
- Syllables Feat. 50 Cent, ..
- Where I'm At ft. Lloyd Ba..
- Turn Me Loose ft. Limp Bi..
- Emulate ft. Obie Trice
- Things Get Worse ft. B.O...
- Ballin' Uncontrollably
- Going Crazy ft. D12
- Wee Wee
- The Apple
- It's Been Real
- Fly Away
- Welcome To Detroit City f..
- Despicable Freestyle
- Richard ft. Obie Trice
- It's Your Time feat. Bow ..
- 3 Verses
- 50 Ways
- Any Man
- My life (ft. Adam Levine,..
- You Can't Back Down
- C'mon let me ride ( ft. S..
- Letter To Myself
- No Return (ft. Drake )
- Listen To Your Heart
- 911 (featuring B Real & G..
- Syllables (Feat. Dr. Dre,..
- Fly Away (Feat. Just Blaz..
- Chemical Warfare
- Bin Laden Diss (Feat. Dr...
- Celebrity (Feat. Lloyd Ba..
- So Cold
- I'm Having a Relapse
- Soul Intent - Biterphobia
- Numb - Rihanna
- Here Comes The Weekend - ..
- Asylum - Slaughterhouse
- Our House - Slaughterhous..
- Throw That - Slaughterhou..
- Talk to me - young jeezy ..
- Roman's Revenge - Nicki M..
- Love The Way You Lie (Par..
- BET Shady 2.0 Cypher - Sl..
- Die Hard - Dr. Dre (Snipp..
- Celebrity - Lloyd Banks (..
- Drama Setter - Tony YAYO ..
- We Ain't - The Game
- Atlanta On Fire - Stat Qu..
- Classic Shit - Stat Quo
- Lady - Obie Trice
- Throw It Up - Yelawolf fe..
- Psycho - 50 Cent
- Pistol Poppin - Cashis
- There They Go - Obie Tric..
- Shit Hits the Fan - Obie ..
- Hands On You - Obie Trice
- We All Die One Day - Obie..
- Realest Niggaz - 50 Cent ..
- Symphony in H
- Smack That - Akon
- Down For Me
- The Conspiracy
- Airplanes - B.O.B Ft. Hay..
- Gatman & Robin - 50 Cent
- Tupac ft. Eminem - Black ..
- Monster (feat. Rihanna)
- Her song
- Busta Rhymes Feat Eminem ..
- The Way I Am (feat. Maril..
- Calm Down - Busta Rhymes
- Twerk Dat Pop That - Tric..
- Mom's Spaghetti
- You´re my Angel
- Miss You (Remix of the so..
- Skylar Grey (ft Eminem) -..
- Runnin' From My Enemies f..
- Campaign speech
- My Only Chance
- Help Me Breathe Again
- Get Back Up
- Foolish Pride
- Chloraseptic (Remix)
- Nowhere Fast (Extended ve..
- Eminem - Rap Father ( Mac..