The prairie sun sends down its ray to warm my heart through every day
The starlight beam that guides my way is just the touch of God's hand
The scattered pearls of morning dew the rainbow mist on hills of blue
The silver veil of moonbeams too is just the touch of God's hand
(The desert breeze that brushed my hair the leaf that fell from who knows where
The scent of wildflowers in the air is just the touch of God's hand
The wasteland fall that fills the sky the hum of wild wings sailing by
The warm earth bed on which I lie is just the touch of God's hand)
The desert yields a water pool where wild things meet their thirst to cool
And I'm a carefree happy fool I know the touch of God's hand
The rain that falls I love so dear and joy is mine just living here
I know he must be standing near I felt the touch of God's hand
Chapel on the Hill
- When It's Roundup Time In..
- Chapel On The Hill
- Twas The Dawn Of A Beauti..
- His Hands
- It Took A Miracle
- Robe Of Calvary
- Touch Of God's Hand
- It Is No Secret (what God..
- Crying In The Chapel
- 1. Take Me Home Country Road..
- 2. Leaving On A Jet Plane
- 3. Tom Dooley
- 4. Where Have All The Flower..
- 5. Kentucky Waltz
- 6. Ghost Riders In The Sky
- 7. Put A Little Love In Your..
- 8. Green Leaves Of Summer
- 9. Song Sung Blue
- 10. Cotton Fields