That faint sweet smell of her perfume a powder box that plays a tune
Lacy objects around the room that's all that's left of my baby
The record that she loved to play some clothes she hadn't put away
Some bills of hers I'll have to pay that's all that's left of my baby
But baby's gone to my regret for baby wants my baby gets
I was just a stepping stone she's stepping nigher now baby's gone
I could give her things away reminders that she's gone to stay
But I'll have a mem'ry anyway that's all that's left of my baby
That's all that's left of my baby
Turn the World Around
- Walk With Me
- Release Me (and Let Me Lo..
- Don't Keep Me Lonely Too ..
- That's All That's Left Of..
- When There's A Fire In Yo..
- I'll Love You More
- Turn The World Around
- It's Such A Pretty World ..
- I Guess I'll Never Unders..
- Castle Made Of Walls
- Love Finds A Way