I see my darling in each ray of summer sunlight
I see my darling in the leaves that fall
I see her walking in the rainy April sadness
And hear her voice in every bluebird call
I told the possum in the gumtree the raccoon on the ground
Told everyone but my darling of the happiness I found
My heart would cry more than the weeping willow tree
If my darling and her heart were not for me
I told the possum in the gumtree...
One More Time
- One Grain Of Sand
- That Do Make It Nice
- Kentuckian Song
- This Is The Thanks I Get ..
- What A Fool I Was
- Just Out Of Reach
- Richest Man (in The World..
- I'm Throwing Rice (at The..
- Just Call Me Lonesome
- I'd Trade All Of My Tomor..
- Don't Rob Another Man's C..