You can't fool the fool, cause I know it in my head
I just want the people, to get some before they're dead
You can take my body and dry it in the sun-
Seeing vultures circle overhead
This is the home of the beautifully depressed-
Life is just a moment, that rushes all at once
Letting the vultures surround me when I'm dead
I am the lord of the Beautifully depressed
Endlessly - cum for me
Faithfully - bend for me
Lifelessly - hang for me
Endlessly - endlessly
Push me to the limit I ain't afraid to die
Drive me to the limit, I proudly pledge to die
I dispel the madness by forgetting all the rules
I follow all the footsteps of pre existing fools
Begging vultures to bury off my dead
This is the hard life of the Beautifully depressed
Down II: A Bustle in Your Hedgerow
- Lysergik funeral processi..
- There's something on my s..
- The man that follows hell
- Stained glass cross
- Ghosts along the mississi..
- Learn from this mistake
- Beautifully depressed
- Where i'm going
- New orleans is a dying wh..
- The seed
- Lies, i don't know what t..
- Flambeaux's Jamming with ..
- Dog tired
- Landing on the mountains ..
- 1. Stone the crow
- 2. Bury Me In Smoke
- 3. Learn from this mistake
- 4. Lifer
- 5. New orleans is a dying wh..
- 6. Where i'm going
- 7. Rehab
- 8. Jail
- 9. Beautifully depressed
- 10. Eyes of the south