Now that the sun hath made his flight
and bids the world goodnight
to the soft bed my body I dispose,
but where shall my soul repose ?
Dear God, even in thy arms,
and can there be any more sweet security ?
Then to thy rest O my soul,
and singing, praise the mercy that prolongs thy days.
Hudba: Henry Purcell (1659-1695)
Songs & Airs (Emma Kirkby & Christopher Hogwood & Anthony Rooley)
- 1. Come again sweet love dot..
- 2. White as Lilies was Her F..
- 3. Now, O Now, I Needs Must ..
- 4. Awake sweet love thou art..
- 5. Stay time a while thy fly..
- 6. Flow My Tears
- 7. Come Away, Come Sweet Lov..
- 8. O sweet woods, the deligh..
- 9. His golden locks time hat..
- 10. Flow Not So Fast, Ye Foun..