Debate Exposes Doubt - text
And I was in a corner booth thinking, pretending to read
About the impossibility of one to love unconditionally
The words that we drive into the ground
Their repetition starts to thin their meaning
As they entered and intersected the floor
And I tried to choke my stare at the perfection that others would kill for
But all of the parts are the same on every face, few variables change
The differences pale when compared to the similarities they share
But every night ends the same as I'm collapsing once more by your side
Finally there is clarity, this tiny life is making sense
And every drop numbs the both of us, but I alone am staggering
- Steadier Footing
- A Movie Script Ending
- We Laugh Indoors
- Information Travels Faste..
- Why You'd Want to Live He..
- Blacking Out the Friction
- I Was a Kaleidoscope
- Styrofoam Plates
- Coney Island
- Debate Exposes Doubt
- Gridlock Caravans (Bonus ..
- 1. I Will Follow You into th..
- 2. Meet Me On The Equinox
- 3. Soul Meets Body
- 4. Transatlanticism
- 5. I Will Possess Your Heart
- 6. Your Heart Is an Empty Ro..
- 7. You Are a Tourist
- 8. The Ice Is Getting Thinne..
- 9. What Sarah Said
- 10. Someday You Will Be Loved