The balance endlessly tilting,
The rigid structure that will only ever fall two ways.
Adamant that the balance cannot be predetermined,
That the coin be constantly tossed,
And each half equally weighted,
There is confusion when the odds don't always favour you.
It's very failure you see as it's strength,
It's blindness to need or compassion,
Gives weight and credence
To evils you thought
The machine would erase.
Must always rely on good and evil.
In place of the gamble on hope or despair,
Why can we not rig the system?
Let's force the outcome,
Let's trust ourselves completely
And know that cruelty is not the prerequisite of kindness.
And can easily be undone,
Lets stop the arbitrary outcomes,
And just set the balance once.
Nezařazené v albu
- Like Smoke into Fog
- Fire Sermon
- The Abyssal Plain
- Future Perfect Conditiona..
- Emptiness Beneath the Gre..
- A Litany to Cowards
- The Ceaseless Arbitrary C..
- Held in a Lunar Synthesis
- Strike Again the Hammer S..
- A Thought, Ablaze
- To All, To All, To All!
- 1. A Thought, Ablaze
- 2. Strike Again the Hammer S..
- 3. Held in a Lunar Synthesis
- 4. The Ceaseless Arbitrary C..
- 5. To All, To All, To All!
- 6. The Abyssal Plain
- 7. Like Smoke into Fog
- 8. Future Perfect Conditiona..
- 9. Fire Sermon
- 10. A Litany to Cowards