That the eye cannot see,
That the heart will not follow,
To which the very land won't adhere?
A true test of decency is:
When faced with razor wire
One can only fix on the beauty on the other side,
The wire won't come into focus.
The shadow it was built to cast is dismissed by the boundless sun.
To uphold these limits of land betrays a limit of the mind.
We are only alive in these songs,
And the songs belong to the land,
We must bury all those that divide us
Under the ash of every national flag!
Its time to end the pain the borders bring,
Strike again the hammer sings!
Nezařazené v albu
- Like Smoke into Fog
- Fire Sermon
- The Abyssal Plain
- Future Perfect Conditiona..
- Emptiness Beneath the Gre..
- A Litany to Cowards
- The Ceaseless Arbitrary C..
- Held in a Lunar Synthesis
- Strike Again the Hammer S..
- A Thought, Ablaze
- To All, To All, To All!
- 1. A Thought, Ablaze
- 2. Strike Again the Hammer S..
- 3. Held in a Lunar Synthesis
- 4. The Ceaseless Arbitrary C..
- 5. To All, To All, To All!
- 6. The Abyssal Plain
- 7. Like Smoke into Fog
- 8. Future Perfect Conditiona..
- 9. Fire Sermon
- 10. A Litany to Cowards