To leave a dream un-chased,
To keep quiet when you should have spoken,
To see your passions gone to waste.
Is it the soul that won't remember
Or the heart that cannot trust?
A constant yearning,
to be safe, to be loved!
You must forever turn away
When all that's righteous tries to hold your gaze.
All that's light so quickly fades!
You heard the cry for help and you turned away!
Your love will never be meaningful,
How can your heart ever be trusted?
Your hands are smooth and clean.
You said you wanted to taste the harvest,
But when the plough needed hauling you were not to be seen.
Nezařazené v albu
- Like Smoke into Fog
- Fire Sermon
- The Abyssal Plain
- Future Perfect Conditiona..
- Emptiness Beneath the Gre..
- A Litany to Cowards
- The Ceaseless Arbitrary C..
- Held in a Lunar Synthesis
- Strike Again the Hammer S..
- A Thought, Ablaze
- To All, To All, To All!
- 1. A Thought, Ablaze
- 2. Strike Again the Hammer S..
- 3. Held in a Lunar Synthesis
- 4. The Ceaseless Arbitrary C..
- 5. To All, To All, To All!
- 6. The Abyssal Plain
- 7. Like Smoke into Fog
- 8. Future Perfect Conditiona..
- 9. Fire Sermon
- 10. A Litany to Cowards