Waiting on the Cards to Fall - text
"If I was the boss and I had my way,
I'd drink all night and play cards all day.
Please, Mr. Dealer, won't you drop that jack?
Lend me five dollars and I'll pay you back.
Well, it's hard, hard, waiting on the cards to fall,
Well, it's hard, hard,
waiting on the cards to fall.
Mary and the baby lying in the shade,
spending all the money that I ain't made.
I got two women to call me honey,
one's real pretty and she brings me the money."
Butt Naked Free
- Talkin' Bout Wings 'N' Br..
- Waiting on the Cards to F..
- Let me stay awhile
- Writing Paper Blues
- Sometimes I Wish
- High Flying Rocket
- Never Met No Woman Me Tre..
- Sugarbelle Blue
- Meet Where the River Turn..
- My Rambling Ways
- Come on Sally Hitch a Rid..
- Ain't No Bluesman
- The Place Where I Come Fr..
- Raining in My Soul