Vulnerable sighs and a virgin skin
A feast for the ice, she is so worth a sin
Sweet and fresh - I smell her blood and flesh
Soft as silk and white as mother's milk
I will reveal what no light shows
With a knife in my hand I draw near
Unmasking the face
when the night flows so, my dear, this is your inner self
What is seen in water's truth icy life
No more to prove for sorrow's wife and do her soothe at the frozen lake of bliss
Carefully I peel and then rip apart
Which cloaks you unreal and covers your heart
Tempting snake - I see through all your fake
face and grace the bliss of icy lakes
- The Frozen Tear
- (A Sleep) In a Watery Red
- Blink of an Eye
- A Winter's Dream
- Across the Oceans of Time
- Out in the Fields (Gary M..
- Isle of Smile
- Bloody Shimmering Bloom
- The Oasis
- The Daybreak
- Second to Day
- At the Frozen Lake of Bli..
- Whispers of Forgotten Lor..
- 1. Luna
- 2. Dragon Tears
- 3. Out in the Fields (Gary M..
- 4. Fair Well
- 5. The Frozen Tear
- 6. At the Frozen Lake of Bli..
- 7. The Oasis
- 8. At the Night's Plutonian ..
- 9. Legends
- 10. Thorn of a Rose