I told you before that you mean everything to me.
And maybe the tides have turned to drown me in the sea.
I told you that I didn't know how it ends.
And I told you that I didn't mind being friends.
I need you to know that everything, everything, everything I need to know.
This tan line on my finger needs to fade.
Within a shadow of a doubt its my mistakes.
(Like a dear in the headlights.)
Falling asleep I hear the way things used to be.
(I'm fading far in the darkness.)
Alone in my dreams I'm missing you here next to me.
(I'm a dear in the headlights.)
These Dreams Are Nightmares
- Tonight We Didn't Dance
- Conflict...And A Way To S..
- Facing Mirrors
- A Gift For The Present
- A New Hope
- These Dreams Are Nightmar..
- A Shell Of Who I Am
- It Ends Where It Began
- In A Sea Of Floating Hope..
- The Fountain
- Justin's Song
- A Lifetime In A Moment
- 1. The Chapters That Follow
- 2. Somewhere New
- 3. 9909
- 4. Nothing Left to Live For
- 5. Weather the Storm
- 6. Find Another Way to Live ..
- 7. My Darkest Day
- 8. To Pull The Trigger
- 9. This House Is Empty ft. S..
- 10. Like a Candle Burning Slo..