The Shadow of Notre Dame Cathedral - text
Days're crash'n against the wall of the cry
The mist wears the moonlight in the shadow of Notre-Dame Cathedral
Tradition seems too hard to understand
Trails of smoke are stranglin' the large pillars
Cry of the naked child wrapped up in a scarf is
Flow'n straight to the starry heaven
Smell of future darkens the sad
The sea of obsession'n'hopes
The laugh of fate's diew in the shadow of Notre-Dame Cathedral
You will fondle your ear with a cry
Smell of darkness is too strong
Forever it will be your shadow
- Dolor Ante Lucem
- Gods of Steel
- And Just the Birds...
- Apocalyptic Visions (Part..
- Landscape of Sadness
- Lost Flowers
- Violet Fields of Extincti..
- The Shadow of Notre Dame ..
- 1. Night in White Satin (The..
- 2. The Secret Window
- 3. Cold Obsession In My Eyes
- 4. Absinthe
- 5. Ganges
- 6. Haila
- 7. Violet Fields of Extincti..
- 8. Prophet
- 9. The Chess at the Foot of ..
- 10. A Game of Chess